Throwback post from October 15, 2013
Spooky Spider Plate
What you will need:
– Oil based paint pens
– Plate (any size you like, could be from thrift store or an extra from your cabinet. I used one from a set I bought that was discounted because some pieces were broken)
1. Clean your plate and dry well.
2. Find an image of a spider web online – or just wing it if you’re confident! I did a practice draw with a pencil on a piece of paper.
3. Using your paint pens, draw out your web on the plate – it doesn’t have to be perfect – a little imperfection makes it look more authentic (at least I think so). Then draw in your spider.
4. I trimmed the edge with a gold paint pen to finish it off.
5. Lastly, put your plate in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.